BIG CHUNKS OF ORGANIC NEW ZEALAND LAMB, CHOPPED CELERY & CARROTS, SHALLOTS & ROSEMARY, SLOWLY COOKED IN OUR SEASONED RED WINE GRAVY. BAKED IN OUR BUTTERY SIGNATURE PIE CRUST.
PIE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Please follow these baking instructions to ensure a delicious Aussie-style pie experience.
1) Preheat your oven to 360°F.
2) Place your cold pies on a baking sheet.
3) Coat your pie tops with an egg wash of your choice. (we find egg yolks and heavy cream mixed together, work great)
4) Place your pies on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 50 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
5) Remove your freshly baked products from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. (please make sure your pie(s) have an internal temperature of 165°F or higher for safe consumption, before serving.
6) Enjoy your meal and thank you for choosing The Flying Pie Guy™.
ONE PACKAGE CONTAINS FOUR (4) PIES